Re: [VHFcontesting] WSJT-x version 2.2.1

To: PAUL ROLLINSON <paulrollinson@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] WSJT-x version 2.2.1
From: Scott Armstrong <aa5am@vntx.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 12:29:19 -0600
I would say run with what you know how to use and functions without issues.
In your case 2.2.1

If you want to test the waters with one of the bleeding edge releases.
(2.3.0-rc3 released yesterday) load it up and keep a copy of
2.2.1 loaded as backup in case you have problems with the newer release.

73,
Scott AA5AM