[VHFcontesting] CO92 visit update

To: "WesternCanadaWeakSignal@groups.io" <WesternCanadaWeakSignal@groups.io>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] CO92 visit update
From: Mark Spencer <mark@alignedsolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 09:19:25 -0700

Hi:  Thanks to everyone who tried to work me in CO92 on Monday morning.   I was
able to complete two MSK144 contacts with stations who had proposed skeds.   I
subsequently called CQ towards the PNW / Vancouver Lower Mainland and beyond on
50.260 for approx 30 minutes and then called CQ on 50.125 for another 30
minutes to the south and west with no results.

On Saturday my wife advised me that our home DSL service had failed so in
return for me setting up my cellular modem at home so she and my daughter would
have internet she was ok with me proceeding with my rove / grid activation on
Sunday and Monday.   Unfortunately that precluded me from running slack on my
roving laptop.   Sorry about that.
I may return again at some point.

73
Mark S