[VHFcontesting] 6m rig with band scope.

To: VHF <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 6m rig with band scope.
From: paulrollinson <paulrollinson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2020 08:43:47 -0400
Good morning all and Happy 4th,After the deathmatch slugfest we had on 6m in
the June contest, i feel the score was reduced because of a lack of knowing
activity elsewhere on the band and selectivity of my rig in the phone
portion.This cost me q's and became very frustrating especually on day 2.It was
still a blast but i want to be ready for that kind of activity again.I'm
looking for input for the next rig. We run 6m only at that station.Looking
forward to the replies.See you in cqww vhf in a couple weeks73 and have a great
4thThanks,Paul Rollinson, KE1LI Fn41au860-928-5147860-208-8814
Cell/TextPaulrollinson@sbcglobal.net Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy
smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Herb Krumich via VHFcontesting
<vhfcontesting@contesting.com> Date: 7/2/20  9:47 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: VHF
<vhfcontesting@contesting.com> Subject: [VHFcontesting] Location is everything
I'm going to throw this out, to see if there is any interestProbably within two
years, one of the finest VHF locations will be up for saleLocated in North
East, PennsylvaniaSitting totally in the clear at 2,037 aslI've been told in
the past that hams don't purchase other hams property.But considering the
worlds problems, especially in the larger cities, you never knowI live in the
2nd largest township in the USA, with a very low populationIf in the future you
plan on moving from bedlam, to peace and quiet, this could be atremendous
opportunity.I forgot one thing, right now there are six towers on the
property.A raised A-Frame with a two car garage underneath. Three or four
bedrooms. Two and a half bathsWorkshop which is 30 x 35. And another two car
garageIn the ground pool which will need a new liner.  Stay safe gentsAny
interest, I can be reached at 570 829-2695Or my E mail is wa2fgk@yahoo.comHerb