[VHFcontesting] Rover in ARRL June VHF Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Rover in ARRL June VHF Contest
From: James Wilson via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 17:24:20 -0500
I’m ready to get out on the road for the June VHF Contest. I look forward to
working many home bound contesters and eager rovers.

Here’s my planned route, very similar to previous contests:

Saturday:
EM11dv — 1 to 2 PM local (1800 UTC)
EM01wv — 2:30 to 3:30 PM
EM02xa — 3:30 to 4:30 PM
EM03xe — 6:30 to 7:30 PM
EM13ae — 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM

Sunday:
EM14xa — 8 to 9 AM
EM24ea — 9:30 to 10:30 AM
EM23aa — 12:30 to 1:30 PM
EM22ax — 1:30 to 2:30 PM
EM21ax — 4:30 to 4:30 PM
EM12va — 6 to 7 PM

I’m running Limited Rover, so I’ll have the four lower bands with low power and
roof top mounted rover yagis and moxon for six meters.

You can find more detail on my route at
https://www.k5nd.net/2020/06/arrl-june-2020-vhf-rover-route/
<https://www.k5nd.net/2020/06/arrl-june-2020-vhf-rover-route/>

Enjoy the contest and pray for Sporadic E.

73

Jim Wilson, K5ND
www.k5nd.radio <http://www.k5nd.radio/>