[VHFcontesting] FS: 2 meter transverter

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: 2 meter transverter
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 21:01:29 -0500
 Here is a chance to add another band to your VHF contesting efforts!  I
have for sale one of the Ukrainian 10m to 2 meter transverter that I have
been using as a receive converter on the satellites.  When you use this
with your 10 meter radio you get all of the features of your HF radio on 2
meters.

This particular transverter was set up for use with a flex radio by the
previous owner, so it has the lower power input and requires hard keying
via a PTT line.  Since I was using it as a receive only converter that
wasn't an issue for me.  I do have the attenuator board with it that would
need to be installed.  This lets you run up to 10 watts into it, and also
lets you do RF sense T/R switching instead of needing a PTT line.  It is
rated at 10 watts output.

It comes with a power cord, 2 BNC to SO239 adapters for the antenna in and
out.  I am asking $60 shipped for it and can take paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC