Re: [VHFcontesting] How to Sell VHF/UHF/Microwave Equipment

To: Tom Mayo <tmayo6@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] How to Sell VHF/UHF/Microwave Equipment
From: Alex <alex@kr1st.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 12:42:38 -0500
Hi Tom,

Just post the list. Folks will complain no matter what you do.

The swap meet forum on QRZ.com is good and also the QTH Classifieds site. The
latter has specific VHF/UHF categories.

I consider pictures of valuable items a necessity though as one person's
"collector's item" is another person's garbage bin collection. ;)

73,
--Alex KR1ST