[VHFcontesting] Pick Up Truck Rovers

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Pick Up Truck Rovers
From: John Young via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 03:10:15 +0000 (UTC)
John, KM4KMU here.

I will be moving to Eastern Kansas this summer.  The FM Only Jeep Cherokee will
get retired from contesting duties.  I plan on setting up my 2018 F-150
shortbed crew cab as a Rover, 3456 and down.

Looking to trade ideas with anyone out there who has configured a pick up as a
Rover.  Unlike the 92 Jeep that I could Butcher with a Saws-All and welder the
XYL is not going allow that this time.

I was in touch with a gentleman who Roves out of an F150 but lost the contact
info.  Hopefully you and others will reply.

73
John
KM4KMU
Nosigma@aol.com