[VHFcontesting] DN07, DN08, CN98, DN16, DN25 upcoming grid trips

To: ffma@groups.io, PNWVHFS <PNWVHFS@googlegroups.com>, VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] DN07, DN08, CN98, DN16, DN25 upcoming grid trips
From: James C <jabeco@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 14:04:47 -0800
Hello to interested 6m grid collectors.

I'm finalizing my Summer FFMA rove plans and have tentatively settled on
the following.

June 18-23
DN07/DN08 gridline
CN98/DN08 gridline

3-4 weekends March-July operating from DN16

Activation of DN25 is a good possibility as well.

I will be using the same setup as I did last year from DN02/03/04, kw/5el

I will update as things progress.

Any questions or comments, please email off list.

Thank you and good luck to all of the rovers and chasers this upcoming
season.

.-James K7KQA DN06