[VHFcontesting] Wanna try to work EN75 on 6 FT8/MSK144?

To: VHF Contesting List <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Wanna try to work EN75 on 6 FT8/MSK144?
From: "John Ackermann. N8UR" <jra@febo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 15:52:42 -0400
I just arrived on Beaver Island for the last visit of the year and have 6M rig
and amp with me (sorry, no 2M this time... long story).  I'll be here through
Sunday Sep. 29.

I'll try to get up early enough at least a few days for the dawn MSK144 window,
but on the last trip the activity level was low so I was incented to sleep in.
:-(

If anyone would like to try a sked on either mode, I'm all for it.

⁣73,
John