[VHFcontesting] VE3SMA/R Limited Rover in ARRLSeptember VHF Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, OntVHFAssoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE3SMA/R Limited Rover in ARRLSeptember VHF Contest
From: Steve Kavanagh via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 20:38:02 +0000 (UTC)
Tony, VE3RZ, will be joining me again in another go at Limited Rover.  We will
be operating with CW/SSB on 50, 144, 222 and 432 MHz (and limited FM on 2m,
maybe also on 6m and 440).  I hope to have more power on 6m and 432 than
previous September roves...amps are working....battery to run them still needs
work!  We should have some WSJT-X capability on all bands but may be limited by
computer power considerations to fairly short durations.

Here's our plan:

Saturday

1800-2015 FN14ba
2110-2200 FN13ax
2230-0030 FN04xa

Sunday

1230-1500 FN03bi
1600-1700 EN92/93/FN02/03 grid corner (mobile antennas only)
1715-1830 FN02ax
2020-2245 EN92mp
0050-0300 EN93sg

We should be active while mobile in between those times, as well.  Sked
requests are welcome and whenever possible we will monitor ON4KST Region 2
2m/70cm chat. We will try a 2m CQ frequency of 144.187 MHz USB/CW.  At times
when we are trying to work local rovers 144.237 will be good bet to find us.

73,
Steve VE3SMA/R