[VHFcontesting] Fwd: Microwave Update and Microwave Update Proceedings

To: Nimrods Yahoogroups <nimrods@yahoogroups.com>, Mid-America Microwave Society <mams@mailman.qth.net>, Micro_Nuts <micro-nuts@yahoogroups.com>, Jeff Berman via MiVUS <mivus@mivus.org>, Microwave <microwave@mailmanlists.us>, VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Fwd: Microwave Update and Microwave Update Proceedings
From: Mark Thompson via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 16:35:36 +0000 (UTC)
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: w5lua@sbcglobal.net [THE_SLAMS]
<THE_SLAMS@yahoogroups.com>To: "THE_SLAMS@yahoogroups.com"
<THE_SLAMS@yahoogroups.com>Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎August‎ ‎30‎, ‎2019‎ ‎09‎:‎35‎:‎07‎
‎AM‎ ‎CDTSubject: [THE_SLAMS] Microwave Update and Microwave Update Proceedings

Hello microwave enthusiasts.

The deadline for submittals for the MUD 2019 Proceedings is fast approaching.
Please email me any papers that you would like published by Sept 3. If you need
an extra couple of days, please let me know. Please email papers, preferably in
Word format to w5lua@sbcglobal.net

If you have not registered, please do so at www.microwaveupdate.org by Sept
16th. It is a lot easier for us to plan, if everyone registers before the
conference. The room block at the Hilton Garden Inn has been expanded but I
have been told that the Kings are filling up fast. The Double Queen rooms are
more plentiful. Please make your hotel reservation as soon as possible.
Remember the contracted rate on rooms they still have available expires on Sept
13th.

Looking forward to see you all in Dallas October 3,4, and 5th.

73

Al Ward W5LUA

Bob Stricklin N5BRG

  __._,_.___     Posted by: <w5lua@sbcglobal.net>