[VHFcontesting] QSL cards for the K5N DXpedition to DL89 and DL79...

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] QSL cards for the K5N DXpedition to DL89 and DL79...
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 21:21:23 +0000
Hello All....the QSL cards finally arrived today.  My printer admitted with a lot of chagrin that he had lost my order in all the confusion at his end.  However, he did get right on it and the cards arrived today.

I ordered 500cards for this expedition, because we made over 400 contacts and I always need a few extra.

HOWEVER, I only have about 120 card requests at this point. I am not going to string this thing out over several years like I had to do for the Falkland Islands expedition.....I am still getting cards for that and it has been almost four years!

If you want a QSL confirmation for the K5N DXpeditions to DL79 and / or DL89, now is the time to get them over here to me so I can fill them out.  Please send me an SASE with enough postage for me to send your cards back.  The pre-addressed, stamped envelope is really very helpful.  It takes a LOT of time to copy your address from your QSL card onto your blank envelope.  Help me out by trying to make my work easier.

This policy does not apply to DX stations.  I will pay for your postage since there are so few of them.

Stations that do not request a QSL confirmation in a timely manner will find them being returned via the bureau.  If you want FFMA, then you want to get your cards back in a timely manner.  On my part, I don't want to have to leave a desktop covered in logs and return cards for months on end.

Thanks for working us in the wilds of the Big Bend country...

73 Marshall K5QE
QSL Manager for K5N