[VHFcontesting] CSVHFS Proceedings Deadline ONE WEEK AWAY

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, Jeff Berman via MiVUS <mivus@mivus.org>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] CSVHFS Proceedings Deadline ONE WEEK AWAY
From: Mark Thompson via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 21:22:35 +0000 (UTC)
From: WA2VOI, Donn via All-members <all-members@csvhfs.org>
To: CSVHFS All-members <all-members@csvhfs.org>
Sent: Thu, Jun 13, 2019 3:49 pm
Subject: [All-members] CSVHFS Proceedings deadline ONE WEEK AWAY

The deadline for submission of papers, etc. for the 2019 'Proceedings' is NEXT
Saturday,
the 22nd of June.

If you've been working on a paper for the conference 'Proceedings' please make
sure you
send it to ME (wa2voi @ mninter.net) NO LATER that Saturday June 22nd !!

Please send to me directly, AND NOT to Kent, WA5VJB.  He'll be out of the
country and I'm
filling in for him.

I should note that the 22nd is a HARD deadline.  Material goes to the publisher
on the
Monday following.

Thanks, and I hope to see many of you in Lincoln !

73 Donn
On Thursday, June 13, 2019, 03:34:30 PM CDT, Mark Thompson