[VHFcontesting] Grid Activation Notice DN02-03-04 (June 14th-17th)

To: FFMA@yahoogroups.com, VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, PNWVHFS <PNWVHFS@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Grid Activation Notice DN02-03-04 (June 14th-17th)
From: James C <jabeco@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 10:45:21 -0700
Hello to all interested in collecting grids on 6,

Just on the heels of Wyatt and Dave's grid trip (W7D), I'll be heading to
DN02-03-04 on the 14th, a little over a week away from today.

The plan is to be on the DN02/03 grid line for several days then pack up
and move to DN04 for the duration.

I'll be equipped with KW/5el. I've been using the grid trip station for
several weeks from my driveway and it's been working well.

For those who've asked, skipping the contest weekend was by design, This is
a grid collecting/FFMA effort and I don't care to hassle with contesters
just looking to work any station for another mult.  This effort is for
those who need these grids to help complete FFMA.

Unusual weather conditions in Eastern Oregon this year may change my plans
on the fly. Won't know until I get down there.

I should have good internet access and I'll be on Slack exclusively.
Contact Dan, N5TM for access permissions.

Confirming will be done via LoTW once I get home from the trip.

I will update as or if needed. 73 .-James K7KQA DN06