[VHFcontesting] W7D VHF Contest Plans

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W7D VHF Contest Plans
From: David Swanson <dave@druidnetworks.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2019 13:13:51 -0500
Hello VHF Contesters,

We wanted to announce the finalized plans for our W7D rove which begins
next week, and specifically let this group know we'll be on the air from
DN20/DN21 and DN10/DN11 for the days of June VHF contest. If you're a
member of the FFMA or MOON-NET lists, you've probably already seen my
emails, but if not, here's the low-down:

Starting next Friday (June 7th) Wyatt, AC0RA, and myself will be taking his
contest rover on a tour of rare grids across the great basin of the Western
United State. We will primarily be operating on 6m for FFMA chasers, but
will also operate on 2m Terrestrial and 2m EME, including during the hours
of the contest. Full details of our plan can be found here:
http://druidnetworks.com/W7D_Chasers_Guide.pdf for those that want a
complete breakdown. If you plan to work us on EME in the contest, make sure
to read the section about how we'll be operating and how to log us, cause
the combination of rules, roving, and jt65 gets pretty weird.

If anyone has any questions the PDF doesn't answer, don't hesitate to
shout. If not, good luck and we'll catch you on the air!

-Dave, KG5CCI