[VHFcontesting] Preamps for sale

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Preamps for sale
From: "Joe " <kc2tn@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 12:22:08 -0400
To All:

I have a number of “SSB Electronics preamps for sale,

These have ALL been tested as working, with at least 20db of gain.

If interested please contact me offline.

I can bring them to the next Packrats regular meeting or to the VHF Super
Conference.

All sales are final and add $8 for Shipping.

Brand
Model
Descr
Price
SSB
DCW 15 B
SSB VHF/UHF Sequencer
$50

SP-23
1296 Ultra Low Noise Mast-Mounted RF Sense (VOX) preamplifier
$250

SP-13
2304 Ultra Low Noise Mast-Mounted RF Sense (VOX) preamplifier
$200

DBA270
Dual Band 2 Meter and 70 cm. Mast Mounted Preamplifier
$280

SP2000
144Mhz Low Noise Mast mounted PreAmp 750 W/SSB
$250

Thanks,
Joe – KC2TN

Sent from Mail for Windows 10