[VHFcontesting] All BS Aside: Who Operated During 2 meter SPRINT on Mond

To: wswss@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] All BS Aside: Who Operated During 2 meter SPRINT on Monday, 08April2019?
From: peter h via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 17:31:00 +0000 (UTC)
Judging by posted results on 3830, I think that there was very minimal activity
by ANY operators in CA NV, & AZ.

Please "reply all" to this e-mail with your operating, or not operating,
news/report in the 2 Meter Spring SPRINT.

I drove 175 miles on a quick Rove from Thousand Oaks, CA (DM04ne) to CM94xl on
US-101.

From CM94, I worked only 2 stations on SSB with a 5/8 wave whip. (Coax to the 7
element yagi developed high SWR.)

From Ventura (near DM04jg), I worked 7 stations in Ventura Co. and 1 in LA
County.

I briefly heard Ralph, K6TSK, very weakly when I was driving toward Thousand
Oaks about 9:45PM.

bt73
Pete, N6ZE