[VHFcontesting] K1DY 2M Sprint "results"

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K1DY 2M Sprint "results"
From: Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 15:03:25 +0000
Hi all, Nice hearing everyone, near and far, on for the Sprint. I spent the
first hour and a half operating  and then things got really quiet. I'm assuming
everyone went to FT-8 hah hah. I was tempted but decided to stay "old school".
I'm with Ron, WZ1V, I miss hearing voices and fists of old friends. Anyway,
with my 50 watts, I worked 10 Q's in 7 grids Best DX was KA2LIM in FN12 on CW
at 421 miles and close second was W2KV on SSB at 409 miles. Both stations were
S3-5! Worked my own grid for once too! Thanks to all who got on and to the
sponsors.. Seeyall on 220 in a week!

bill, K1DY in snowy Maine (we got about 8" yesterday and more coming today!)