[VHFcontesting] 2304 mhz 100 watt

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2304 mhz 100 watt
From: Herb Krumich via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 16:55:57 +0000 (UTC)
I have a complete turn key 100 watt out system for saleThe only thing needed is
100 mw of 2 meter drive, a ground to activate thesequencer and an antenna.The
DEM transverter has 10 mhz lock.
The system has built in power supplies, 12 and 24 volts. - sequencing -
Transmit/ receive relayEven built in power meter and SWRLooking for $500.00
I don't want to ship this.  I'll be in Xenia this spring and Elmira this coming
weekendI'm located near Wilkes Barre, PaPhone is 570
829-2695wa2fgk@yahoo.comThanks for readingHerb K2LNSPictures on request