[VHFcontesting] Dayton - interest ?

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, microwave@mailmanlists.us
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Dayton - interest ?
From: Kim <whensley11@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 04:49:30 -0600 (CST)
Good morning all!

The Dayton Hamvention will be here in 100 days.

As many of you know, I've put together our Friday evening dinner for VHF, UHF,
microwave, EME and weak signal enthusiasts.

Friday, May 17, 2019, has been set aside for our dinner.  Again, at the
DoubleTree in Miamisburg.

At this time:   I want to know your interest level.

Why?

The Super VHF Conference does have an impact.  We put our money on our
interests.  Some will go to the conference instead of Dayton.  I get that, and
that's not a problem.

Dinner reservations are not being taken at this moment.  Just flood me with
emails of your interest in attending.

You'll hear back from me within 2 weeks.

Thanks and 73,

Kim - WG8S