[VHFcontesting] Pictures and stories about January VHF contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Pictures and stories about January VHF contest
From: JamesDuffey <jamesduffey@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 08:33:37 -0700
After you finish submitting your log tonight, 0359 UTC January 31, 2019, or if
you I have already submitted it, please take a few minutes and send me your
impressions of the contest and any pictures you may have of your activity. I am
doing the write up for the contest and the more input I get from the
participants, the more interesting and valuable the write up will be. Photos
should be high resolution, if possible.

Anything is appreciated and even what may seem like the most mundane story to
you may be very interesting to others. I am particularly interested in  how the
snowy and icy weather impacted your operations, how the use of the digital
modes, FT8 and MSK144 impacted your operation, suggestions for improvement of
future contests, how the NFL Playoffs may have affected your contest activity,
any stories of how you may have combined SOTA and contest operations, and any
good Es or tropo openings (where there any?).

Thanks - Duffey KK6MC

James Duffey KK6MC
Cedar Crest NM