Re: [VHFcontesting] wsjt-x v2 to N1mm+ reporting

To: Chuck Gress <chuckgress@hotmail.com>, Paul Rollinson <paulrollinson@sbcglobal.net>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] wsjt-x v2 to N1mm+ reporting
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 15:18:23 -0600
Roger on the N3FJP software.  I purchased the full suite many years ago and have always been very happy.  I use the VHF Network version and have for years. You don't have to tell it anything other than where the main log file is.  A new node will just come up, find all the other nodes, and be ready to go.

I don't want all the "automatic interconnections" to other programs, CAT to the radio, and all that other stuff, but some do.  I am certain that all that stuff is in there...

GL es 73 Marshall K5QE