[VHFcontesting] SSB & FM Testing Tonight: FM18ML McLean Va (DC area)

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] SSB & FM Testing Tonight: FM18ML McLean Va (DC area)
From: John Young via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 21:00:14 +0000 (UTC)
Tonight will be my last chance to do station checkouts before the January
Contest.  I have until midnight,  If anyone wants to try a QSO on:
6M  SSB or FM2M SSB or FM223.5 FM onlyor 432 SSB or FM
feel free to send me a text or give me a call at 703 678 6795.
Pass  a frequency, time, call and your grid so I can set the beams.
I have 100w & 12 foot boom beams on all bands listed above and mast mounted pre
amps for 2m & 70cm.
Been working a lot of FM on 2m & 70cm simplex plus a few SSB stations on 3
bands but all have been in the local area, nothing challenging.
I live in a bit of a ditch and have moderate noise on 6m due to airport radar
so it can be fun trying to get a signal in from the Northeast.
Hope to get some takers
73JohnKM4KMU