[VHFcontesting] 2m SDR, anyone?

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, w9rm@calmesapartners.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2m SDR, anyone?
From: JamesDuffey <jamesduffey@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 11:18:23 -0600
I can testify to the effectiveness of Keith’s 2M SDR setup. As a rover, often
at 200+ miles distance from Keith, I just point the antenna in W9RM’s general
direction and call CQ. He usually comes right back, assuming he isn’t running
at a high rate on 6M. Often the signal level on my end is weak, so I appreciate
the effort he puts in on monitoring 2M. He is often easier to raise on 2M than
some locals. - Duffey

James Duffey KK6MC
Cedar Crest NM