[VHFcontesting] FN28

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FN28
From: Herb Krumich via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 18:40:35 +0000 (UTC)
On Sunday afternoon I will be activating FN28 at a fishing camp in
QuebecChances are slim that I will have any conditions on six meters but I will
monitor 50.313I will have an Omni 7 with 100 watts and a off center fed dipole
for 40-20-10-6No internet, and no electric other than the camps generator,
which I hope is putting out the proper voltage.If anyone is in the grid hunt,
Sunday at 3pm I will be on 7.200, to try and work some of my friends.If
conditions are poor, I will switch to 14.200. On both bands if QRM, I will dial
up a few khzI will duplicate the above on Monday
Other times until next Thursday, I will be on FT8 in the
afternoons73HerbVE2/K2LNS