[VHFcontesting] FAA amp - 222MHz For Sale

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FAA amp - 222MHz For Sale
From: "Allen Oldfield" <aoldfiel@stny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 08:49:55 -0400
I have a AM-6155, which has been modified for 222MHz,  which is For Sale.
If you've heard me on 222 MHz anytime during the past 2 years, this is the
amplifier that I was using.  The amplifier comes complete with T/R relays
and a spare GS-36B tetrode. Selling price (without shipping) is $465.  I
will be attending the Pack Rats 2018 Mid-Atlantic States VHF Conference on
Sept 28-29-30 (https://www.packratvhf.com/index.php/vhf-conference ) and can
deliver it there.  Not going?  I will be receptive to meeting the buyer a
reasonable distance from my FN12ne location.

Interested?  Contact me direct at aoldfiel@stny.rr.com

Reason for selling, you ask?  I'm getting a Lunar-Link amplifier.

Al - W9KXI

FN12ne