Re: [VHFcontesting] WSJT-X 2.0

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] WSJT-X 2.0
From: Mark Spencer <mark@alignedsolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 10:15:06 -0700
This is very promising.  (Support for 6 character grids will also be nice and
this seems to be included in the plan for version 2.0)

To somewhat recap the comments I made on the WSJT-X development list,

I look forwards to trying this Software and thanks to Joe and the rest of the
team for this.

(Also sorry for the prior email I sent out with no meaningful text from me.
User error on my part.)

73

Mark S
VE7AFZ