[VHFcontesting] W4NH On For CQWW VHF This Weekend

To: <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <fourlanders@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4NH On For CQWW VHF This Weekend
From: "Jim Worsham" <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 01:09:19 -0400
Hello everyone.  W4NH will be on for CQWW VHF this weekend from EM84 near
Dahlonega, GA.  Operating the usual 1 kW TX and stacked beams on 6 and 2.
We will be fully digital capable on 6 and 2 with FT8 terrestrial, MSK144
meteor scatter and JT65 EME as well as the usual SSB and CW analog modes.
Frequencies for FT8: 50.313 and 144.174.  Frequencies for MSK144: 50.260
plus or minus and 144.140 plus or minus.  Frequency for 2M EME is TBD.  We
don't plan to keep a rigid schedule (you never know when the bands might be
open) but we will be on the PingJockey and N0UK-1 EME websites when we are
active on EME and meteor scatter.  Good luck in the test everyone.

73

Jim, W4KXY

Acting 6M Band Captain