[VHFcontesting] Contest

To: "VHFcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Contest
From: Jeffrey Guenther <jeffjguenther@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 23:48:23 +0000 (UTC)
Hey,
I am not a die-hard contestor.  Most years I get on 2 meters with my 14 element
beam and call CQ using CW.  Thank you to all that answered me.
I made 12 contacts and two of those were SSB.  One of the contact that was SSB
called while I was sending CQ with CW.  He deciphered my last letter of my call
and called saying the call which ended in "G". I laughed to myself and gave him
the contact.  A contact is a contact.
I got two contacts off the back of the beam in FN31.  I was amazed.
Activity did seem to be down a little.  It has been declining since K8GP
stopped operating from a hilltop.  He used to pull activity to the band because
he was easy to work.  My opinion.
Jeffrey KA2BKG  FM19
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android