[VHFcontesting] CHANGE IN PLANS AC2GJ QRV Sunday AM HILLTOPPER

To: VHF Contest list <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] CHANGE IN PLANS AC2GJ QRV Sunday AM HILLTOPPER
From: Jay Thompson <ac2gj@LIVE.COM>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 01:59:48 +0000
CHANGE IN PLANS Will be operating Hilltopper Portable from Carlton Hill,
Wyoming County in grid FN02 Sunday 1300-1600UTC.  6 Meter SSB 10 watts to
hamstick dipole, 2M, 223.500, and 446.000 FM 5W on HT, possible 2M SSB and 432
SSB as well if I can figure out new radio by then.

73 de Jay AC2GJ (Ex KC2NVL)
QTH = Amherst, NY USA Grid FN02