[VHFcontesting] Grids needed on 2M

To: "VHF contesting" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Grids needed on 2M
From: "Ken Kent" <ka2lim@stny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2018 09:25:00 -0400
The June contest is now this coming weekend.

The K2LIM Contest station is looking to make contacts, during the contest on
2 Meters in

the following Grids.

If you are in one of these grids, we would appreciate a sked or contact on
the ON4KST chat page during the

contest for an attempt to complete.

A contact in any of these grids would put us at or over 100 Grids

worked during "Contests only" via SSB or CW since January 2011.

These are the grids that are within a 600 mile radius:

EM46 EM56 EM57 EM67 EM87

EN40 EN43 EN44 EN45 EN50 EN54 EN55 EN65 EN75 EN76 EN85

FM05 FM14 FM25

FN56

Thank you in advance for your help.

For the group,

Ken

KA2LIM

'In God I Trust' regardless of what the govt. says!

an armed citizen is free, an unarmed citizen is a slave

patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when
it deserves it