Re: [VHFcontesting] 902 last call

To: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 902 last call
From: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 21:19:58 -0400
Definitely an interesting set up. Assuming shipping isn't astronomical,
I've got plans that could use them. I've also been looking at sites for
VUCC with Chris KG6CIH, and a pair or all four of those could do a number
on the path to that award from anywhere with a reasonable vantage.

Of course, then I'd have 188 elements on 33cm, 2 elements on 23cm and a
commanding 4 elements on 13cm. Working my way up, I guess.

Sean WA1TE