[VHFcontesting] More For-sale vhf-uhf-uwave antennas

To: PVRC <pvrc@mailman.qth.net>, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] More For-sale vhf-uhf-uwave antennas
From: Ed Kucharski <k3dne@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 18:47:20 -0400 (EDT)
Just in time for the June VHF QSO Party! I found more antennas excess to my
future needs! These are vintage (read old), used but I think very usable. Price
as listed or best offer.  U-bolts for boom to mast mounting NOT included. All
are pick-up only at my Westminster, MD QTH.

73,

Ed K3DNE

50MHz:  KLM 50-52-5, 6 meter antenna. $50.  5 elements on a 12ft. boom. Very
robust (the boom is 2" OD). Needs a balun. The manual states KLM 3-60-4:1
balun. Good condition some of the non-stainless screws, washers and nuts are
rusty. With manual.

144MHz: Telex/Hy-gain 214B-S. $30. 14 elements on 15'6"boom. 5.5 lbs., 1.28 sq
ft wind area. With manual.  Good condition - stored in my shed for the past
couple of decades.

144MHz: Cushcraft 32-19. Modified without the trigonal reflector to 17
elements. 22ft boom (includes boom brace).

12 lbs. Windload 3.5 sq.ft. $40. With Manual. Good condition - stored in my
shed for the past couple of decades (boom brace stored outside).

220MHz: Unknown manufacturer (homebrew?). Square boom. 10 elements on 10ft
boom.  $20.

432MHz: RIW-19 (2 of these for sale). 19 elements on a 12 ft. boom. Well used
in fair to good condition stored in my shed for the past couple of decades. I
drilled additional holes for 2" u-bolts to mount on a larger mast than
originally designed. Includes reprint of assembly manual. Both for $30.

1296MHz:  Manfred Plotz SHF 42 elements on a 10 ft. boom. Unique design of 35
director elements, driven element and a hexagonal reflector. Square boom with
boom brace - very robust (especially compared to a looper).  Very good
condition, all stainless steel hardware - stored in my shed. No manual - I no
very little about this antenna. $40.