Re: [VHFcontesting] Gear at Dayton

To: "'Sean Waite'" <waisean@gmail.com>, "'Dan Evans'" <k9zf@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Gear at Dayton
From: "Tony Emanuele" <temanuele@ebulent.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 21:31:30 -0400
Sean,

John Ackermann, N8UR has posted his RBN presentation to his website @
www.febo.com under the Technical Pages tab.

Michael Davis, KB1JEY has posted his presentation @ the Packrats Mt Airy VHF
Radio Club website.

While I am at it I would like to thank all the presenters for making the
VHF/UHF/Microwave forum a success.

The VHF+ Reverse Beacon Network.
John Ackermann, N8UR

Rovering: A beginners experience in VHF contesting.
Mark Kerhlikar, WD9HBF

Some of my favorite test gear comes from China.
Michael Davis, KB1JEY

222 MHz and Up Distance Contest.
John (JK) Kalenowsky K9JK

As I mentioned during the forum I am petitioning the forum committee for
more time in 2019 and an additional time slot for a VHF101 (VHF Beginners
Forum) to be held at a different time than the VHF/UHF/Microwave Forum.

Thanks again to the presenters and those who attended.

73,

Tony K8ZR
VHF/UHF/Microwave Forum Hamvention Moderator