[VHFcontesting] N3NGE QRV in January Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N3NGE QRV in January Contest
From: Bill Shaw <billk3ege@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 12:03:19 -0500
Multiop station N3NGE will be operating in the January VHF contest this coming
weekend from grid FN20bd near Morgantown, Pa, on bands 6 meters thru 10G

Rovers - if you are within range of us please let us know your schedule
including grids you plan to activate, bands you plan to be on and any
coordination frequency and we will look for you.

We will also be monitoring the ON4KST chat page

We can also be reached by text or phone at 484-614-1505

Looking forward to working many of you in the contest

73
Bill K3EGE for N3NGE

Sent from my iPhone