[VHFcontesting] Fwd: [Ontario-ATV] LoRaWAN -902 Killer

To: "OntVHFAssoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com" <OntVHFAssoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com>, "RVHFG_General@yahoogroups.com" <RVHFG_General@yahoogroups.com>, VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, jon jones <n0jk@hotmail.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Fwd: [Ontario-ATV] LoRaWAN -902 Killer
From: Dana <ve3ds@acanac.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 02:00:57 -0500
Grant thanks
FYI… check out the proposed frequencies… not even giving us a “sliver” at the
low end  of 33 cm this time eh…

Time to push back?

Make 902- 905 off limits, primary or something… propagation on 33 cm is
outstanding.

73
Dana Ve3DS

Begin forwarded message:

From: "zl1wtt1 zl1wtt1@yahoo.com.au [Ontario-ATV]" <Ontario-ATV@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Ontario-ATV] LoRaWAN
Date: January 13, 2018 at 23:02:24 EST
To: OntVHFAssoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com
Cc: Ontario-ATV@yahoogroups.com

Hi all,

I came across this tonight, it designed as a long range form of WiFi
technology:

https://www.lora-alliance.org/technology
<https://www.lora-alliance.org/technology>

It is time we did something about this, another band that is used for
WiFi, for this part of the world it operates from 902 to 928 MHz. So
there is three bands now been used for data transmission systems 33, 13
and 5cm. I would like some spectrum to left so I can used it Ham radio
experiments, again not everyone is interested in HF!

Something to think about,

Grant,
VE3XTV

__._,_.___
Posted by: zl1wtt1 <zl1wtt1@yahoo.com.au <mailto:zl1wtt1@yahoo.com.au>>
  •       Reply to sender
<mailto:zl1wtt1@yahoo.com.au?subject=Re%3A%20LoRaWAN>  •       Reply to group
<mailto:Ontario-ATV@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20LoRaWAN>    •       Start a
New Topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Ontario-ATV/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJmdjcxMXZiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkyMjc4OTMzBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MjI4MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzE1MTU5MDI1NDc->
    •       Messages in this topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Ontario-ATV/conversations/topics/172;_ylc=X3oDMTMzMjVuNG1kBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkyMjc4OTMzBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MjI4MARtc2dJZAMxNzIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxNTE1OTAyNTQ3BHRwY0lkAzE3Mg-->
 (1)
 <https://yho.com/1wwmgg>With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the
highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can
access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never
delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
VISIT YOUR GROUP
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Ontario-ATV/info;_ylc=X3oDMTJmc2k1cTQ1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkyMjc4OTMzBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MjI4MARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzE1MTU5MDI1NDc->

 Privacy <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> •
Unsubscribe