[VHFcontesting] Great rotor cable for Orion 2800 owners

To: <pvrc@mailman.qth.net>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <moon-net@mailman.pe1itr.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Great rotor cable for Orion 2800 owners
From: "Terry Price" <terry@directivesystems.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 08:57:01 -0400
Just a quick FYI, if you own an Orion 2800 rotor and have had issues with
keeping calibration, I highly recommend some new rotor cable that the RF
Connection (www.therfc.com)is selling. I think it's their part number
RFC-2800. It's two heavy gauge conductors for the motor and a pair of
shielded wires with a drain for the pulse counter. I just installed about
250' for ND3F and it completely cured his problem of having to calibrate all
the time.

I have no affiliation with them, just a happy customer.

Terry - W8ZN