[VHFcontesting] FO432-25 F.S.

To: 'Pack Rats Reflector' <packrats@mailman.qth.net>, VHF Contest Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FO432-25 F.S.
From: Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 20:25:59 +0000
Hi all, I know this is a long shot since I'm way up here and most of you are
way down there, BUT, I have a perfectly good K1FO FO-25 for sale 25 elements on
a 17 foot boom. It's refurbed and tested and new hardware.. Don't need it any
more and maybe someone could use it either before the 432 sprint or at least
before the snow flies.. I might be able to meet somewhere in New England for
hand delivery (I do get away from here pretty often), but really don't want to
ship it.. $50 is the price.. anybody interested or know someone who might be??

bill, k1DY in Maine