Re: [VHFcontesting] Canceled event: 220 MHz Fall SPRINT @ Mon Sep 25, 20

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Canceled event: 220 MHz Fall SPRINT @ Mon Sep 25, 2017 4pm - 8pm (PDT) (vhfcontesting@contesting.com)
From: Mark Spencer <mark@alignedsolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 15:13:06 -0700
I expect to be QRV from my home qth in CN89mg for most but not all of the
sprint.  Will have a roving setup on the balcony pointed towards the PNW.
I'll try to remember to check 223.5 as well as 222.1

I adopted one of my unlimited rover strategies and "pre staged" a push up mast
yesterday during the nice weather (:   I should be able to get approx 30 feet
above ground level during the Sprint tomorrow.

73

Mark S
VE7AFZ

mark@alignedsolutions.com