[VHFcontesting] Can you share your reserved room for the VHF Conference?

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Can you share your reserved room for the VHF Conference?
From: Rick R <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 01:16:47 +0000
The room bloc for the Mid-Atlantic States  VHF Conference has been sold out.
They offer rooms at their higher rate now. Is there anyone willing to share
their room? I have 2 hams seeking a space. I also have a website that lists
several of the hotels that are in the local area if anyone needs. Let me know
if you can share a room and I will forward your email to those seeking a room
to share. Email to me if you need the list of local hotels too.

rick1ds@hotmail.com