[VHFcontesting] K1DY 2M sprint from FN54

To: 'Pack Rats Reflector' <packrats@mailman.qth.net>, VHF Contest Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K1DY 2M sprint from FN54
From: Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 15:04:50 +0000
Hi all, Very interesting last night! Got on at the start and my first contact
was with N2NT in FN20 on SSB S-9!! we both said "wow"! Conditions were
definitely up with pretty severe QSB. Worked 5 FN20 stations to the SW, Best DX
was N3NGE at 463 miles! heard AA2UK and N3RG in FM29 but no go (I'm basically
QRP here).. Best DX to North was FN46. absent in the log are a  bunch of
contiguous grids.. also FN41,42,43 which are easily  workable from here..(FN43
IS contiguous). Best DX to west was probably N2SLN in FN22. Anyway worked 16
QSO's in 9 grids in 2 hours. worked 4 Pack Rats too! Oh yeah, this was all with
50 watts!

bill, K1DY FN54JQ in Maine