[VHFcontesting] Fourlanders W4NH September VHF Contest

To: fourlanders@contesting.com, wsvhf@qth.net, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Fourlanders W4NH September VHF Contest
From: Jim Worsham <w4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 03:25:41 -0400
Hello everyone.  The Fourlanders W4NH will be on and active for the September
VHF contest this upcoming weekend.  We will be at our usual location on Soco
Bald in EM85 near Maggie Valley, North Carolina.  We will be operating 1Kw+ TX
power and stacked beams on 50, 144, 222 and 432 MHz bands.  We are also going
to be using the new FT8 and MSK144 digital modes when things are slow on SSB
and CW.  Be listening out for us.

73
Jim, W4KXY

Sent from my iPad