[VHFcontesting] Lightning arrestor recommendations?

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Lightning arrestor recommendations?
From: Patrick Thomas <p-thomas@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 00:35:59 -0400 (EDT)
Hey all,

Subject pretty much says it all, I'm hoping to fix my "not so great" station
grounding this summer and would like to find a couple of preferably
bulkhead-mount lightning arrestors able to cover DC-500MHz for 1kw or so and
"reasonable power" at least through 23cm.

I'm especially curious how the EME'ers do it, given the sensitivities to high
power and insertion loss, etc.  Any recommendations?

Any guidance on safely punching a modest hole through a block foundation would
also be welcome... including asking professionals to help. ;-)

Hope you all had an enjoyable Field Day weekend,

Patrick
KB8DGC