[VHFcontesting] KB8DGC/B QRT for now...

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KB8DGC/B QRT for now...
From: Patrick Thomas <p-thomas@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 14:20:34 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
The beacon is generating some massive broad-spectrum noise (at least for me)
during keying on some HF bands.  Until I can track this down, I'm going to err
on the safe side and take it off the air.  It does have a power supply
cohabitant in the enclosure, not especially well shielded, so I am currently
suspecting that as the problem.  Much more minor, it seemed to have an
intermittent chirp.

Sorry for any inconvenience and the unfortunate timing in case anyone was
looking for it. :(

Patrick
KB8DGC