[VHFcontesting] VE3KGC/R and VA3MNF/R at FN14 FN15 FN24 FN25 for ARRL VH

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE3KGC/R and VA3MNF/R at FN14 FN15 FN24 FN25 for ARRL VHF QSO Party
From: Larissa Reise <ve3kgc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2017 02:27:16 +0000
Two for the price of one!!

VE3KGC will be active both Saturday and Sunday traveling between grids FN14
FN15 FN24 and FN25. Additionally, I'd like to welcome and introduce VA3MNF,
a newly licensed Canadian ham, who has never contested or rovered before!
Accordingly, we're not sure when we'll be in which grid as we plan to cover
all grids each day. Point your antennas at the conjunction and we'll be
nearby. As we will each be travelling in separate vehicles with separate
radios and antennas, you may be able to log each of us with the same effort
as logging just one!

We will have 2m FM while rolling, and when playing stop'n'shoot, can use
both FM and SSB on 6m, 2m and 70cm. We don't expect to have 222 unless we
can borrow another radio. At least one of us will be running APRS updates
minimum hourly.

Regardless of scores, we expect to have fun!

73,

Larissa VE3KGC/R