[VHFcontesting] 900Mhz amp

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 900Mhz amp
From: Hal Dale <wb4aeg@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 12:15:46 -0400
I have two 900Mhz Motorola paging amps. I am told they were linear and not
class C amps...Rated at 250W. I also have the matching 48V power supplies.
They were in paging service for about 6 months before their removal. They
have DIN type connectors on the output and appear to have SMA type
connectors on the input. 3 cooling fans across the front. I was told they
were from a Motorola "Symphony" system...I see none of the normal Motorola
numbers I am familiar .....

Can anyone tell me anything about these and do they have any worth??
Hal/WB4AEG