[VHFcontesting] Dayton dinner - feedback needed

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Dayton dinner - feedback needed
From: whensley11@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 15:57:17 +0000 (UTC)
If you are into:  vhf - uhf - weak signal - EME - microwave...

For the past couple of years I've coordinated a dinner get-together for us at
Dayton.  This year we are at a bit of a crossroads, and I need feedback.

We had a good turnout last year.  The room used for us was just large enough.

To accommodate more, they need to move us to the banquet hall.  That's a good
thing!

However, the pricing changes - and that's why I need to hear from you.

There's a minimum charge for the banquet hall.  If the total cost of our
dinners exceed that charge, we get the hall for "free".  If we are under that
minimum, then the minimum has to be paid.

What does that do for pricing?

At least $50 per person.  We'll have 2 meats (beef and chicken), sides, salad,
and dessert.  Location:  DoubleTree Suites, Miamisburg, OH

Given that... will you attend, or not?

"Voting" begins as soon as you read this!

Please reply to:  Kim Hensley - WG8S:   whensley11@comcast.net

If you do not get an acknowledgment from me, I did not receive your email.
Sometimes Comcast can be an email filter.

73,

Kim - WG8S