[VHFcontesting] Alinco DJ-G29T for sale on newegg.com $249

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Alinco DJ-G29T for sale on newegg.com $249
From: Jarred Jackson <Jarred.Jackson@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 15:07:04 +0000
While we thought these were out of production and out of stock, somehow this
vendor was able to get some more. These HTs have proven useful in contests when
matched with an inexpensive 902-928 MHz yagi. A couple members of the Rochester
VHF group received shipments yesterday, so this appears to be a legitimate sale.

I have no association with the vendor, just passing on some info.

Jarred - KF2MR