[VHFcontesting] FM Operators, Montreal Qc Area

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FM Operators, Montreal Qc Area
From: Nick Pick <nicolasgagnon@hotmail.fr>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 03:53:31 +0000
Hello to all, for myself, will try to be ROVER in FN35 Saturday and FN25 Sunday
morning, ON4KST and other post for details... but I'm trying to get a bunch of
ham to try the Contest in the FM operator category here in the Montreal area, a
lot of them have show interest so this his the sked that I have made for them:
Frequency: 146.430
446.000 if they can after contact
Time:
22h UTC january 21 (5pm local saturday)
02h UTC january 22 (9pm local saturday)
13h UTC january 22 (8am local sunday)
18h UTC january 22 (1pm local sunday)
22h UTC january 22 (5pm local sunday)

You never know what can happen, tropo permitting....
Nicolas
VE2NCG