[VHFcontesting] January Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] January Contest
From: Bruce Tobias <wb9woz@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 18:06:16 -0600
For those in the Chicago area, I will be running FM only all weekend on 2 meters, 220 and 440. (except the WCRA Hamfest Sunday AM)

I was mixed mode and did pretty well last January considering my limited time available. 87th out of 250 in class A.

This year just to shake things up and prove to those locals who say FM is not competitive. And that you don't need big antennas and lots of power to have a decent score.

In short, give a few points to the FM guys.

Bruce Tobias
wb9woz